10.27.2007

Maybe we're better off this way...

I am completely alone. It's just that the connections are so few and far between. I just feel so lonely. I don't know if that's better than nothing or not...Don't get me wrong. I realize that there's a 99.99999999% chance that all of this is my own fault. Then again, I do have a tendency of being hard on myself. I just call them like I see them. I just don't ever feel content, or complete, or happy. Maybe that's all there is though. There's a great chance that I'm probably asking for too much. There's no way to prove that all those people who try to tell you how to be happy actually are. Even if they are, it's not like the same thing(s) make(s) everyone happy. I just wish I could find the cause of it all. What's the one thing I'm missing? or even, What's the one thing I've got right? I used to think it was circumstances that were the problem, the people I was around, the place I lived, what I did, who I was, et all...temporary fixes at best. Nothing ever changed. I just want what was promised to me...

No comments: